Holiday Lodges - Beech Lodge
About Beech Lodge
A stylish, detached lodge resting on the wonderful Twelve Oaks Farm, on the outskirts of Newton Abbot.
This all ground-floor accommodation houses all the necessities you and your loved ones could possibly need for a week-long stay within the countryside setting.
It comes with two well-presented bedrooms comprising of a double bedroom with an en-suite and a twin bedroom.
Continuing to impress is a brightly decorated open-plan living room, comprising of a kitchen area, a dining area and a sitting area.
During the summer months, make the most of the wraparound decked area or dip into the outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Broadband / WiFi
All ground-floor. Two bedrooms; 1 x double with en-suite with walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with sitting area, dining area and kitchen area.
- Central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, TV and WiFi
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for one car
- Wrap-around decked area
- Shared outdoor heated swimming pool open 8am-8pm, May-Sept
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and fishing lake on-site, pub 1.9 miles.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.